Friday, January 9, 2015

What Hair Products Should I Use For The LOC Method?

What Products To Use For The LOC Method


What is the LOC Method?

The LOC Method is the order in which you use products on your hair to retain moisture. The L stands for liquid, O stands for oil, and C stands for cream. Some naturals have had better results with switching the method around to form LCO at different stages of their hair growth and/or because of their hair's porosity.


What hair products should I use for the LOC Method?

The products you use depends on your hair's porosity--low, normal/medium, or high porosity hair. If your hair is normal porosity, continue to balance it with protein and moisture without overdoing it. Let's breakdown the process for low and high porosity hair:

LOC Method
  • Low porosity hair
    • L -- warm water or a warm water mix to open the closed hair cuticles, liquid leave-ins to penetrate the closed cuticles, products with humectants such as glycerin and honey during humid months to draw moisture into the hair strands.
    • O -- light oils (do not use heavy oils)
    • C -- products such as hair milk
    • Helpful tips about low porosity hair: 
    • Photo: 10 Essential Care For Low Porosity Hair
#lowporosity #natrualhair
    • Product Recommendation:
    • Low Porosity Hair


Click the Picture Below to Follow Us On Email
Get updates on new post, events, and more:


For more information, follow us on FacebookGoogle+, Twitter, or Pinterest

--Team Naturally Naturals

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed by Ohikhobo's remedy. I Have had herpes for over 6 years with frequent outbreaks. Sometimes I average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin. Nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how I can fight this virus so I found Ohikhobo here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so I decided to give it a try I only took his remedy for two weeks and I was completely cured. I recommend Ohikhobo's remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too.

    Email: drohikhoboherbalcenter @ gmail com

    WhatsApp +1740-231-2427

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much doctor OBUDU for curing my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, is good given a herbal medicine a try, i am so happy today about my result, herpes virus has a cure i have confirm it now with my own cases, i have been reading different comment about people who are cured from herpes virus, ALS, HPV, CANCER, LUPUS VIRUS and many more with doctor OBUDU herbal medicine , i was kind of skeptical so i made up my mid to give him a chance to cure me to to see if the comment i read was legit, i am 100% cure of this virus and i am giving my own comment base on my agreement with this doctor that once i am cure i will give a Testimony. please contact this doctor on your cure WHATSAPP/CALL +2349023428871 EMAIL drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com or visit he's website: https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal i am very lucky been among people giving a comment about this great doctor, before i was a comment ready. am grateful for this massive cure of my health. thanks very much

    ReplyDelete