Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Protein/Moisture Strand Test

Protein/Moisture Strand Test

Do you need moisture or protein or neither?

Take a strand of shed hair; hold it at each end and pull:
  • If your hair breaks immediately, then it is dry/brittle and needs moisture.
  • If your hair stretches and/or remains stretched out, your moisture level is too high and you need protein.
  • If your hair stretches and then returns to its original length, then your hair is balanced.


Click the Picture Below to Follow Us On Email
Get updates on new post, events, and more:

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed by Ohikhobo's remedy. I Have had herpes for over 6 years with frequent outbreaks. Sometimes I average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin. Nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how I can fight this virus so I found Ohikhobo here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so I decided to give it a try I only took his remedy for two weeks and I was completely cured. I recommend Ohikhobo's remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too.

    Email: drohikhoboherbalcenter @ gmail com

    WhatsApp +1740-231-2427

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa this blog is magnificent i like reading your posts. Keep up the good work!
    You already know, many persons are looking around for this information, you can aid them greatly. FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ONLINE FOR A NEW LIFE I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net can be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete